Adding Life to Years Virtual Golden Gala & Jubilee Celebration
Below, you can purchase a sponsorship level or buy a ticket to our virtual program! Join us on YouTube and celebrate 50 years of service to our residents! Click the buttons to purchase a message for our time capsule, engrave a leaf for our Tree of Life display at Winslow Gardens, and become a Jubilee Sponsor by making a special donation to Aldersbridge Communities. All Jubilee Sponsors will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win a 55″ Samsung Smart TV. Please RSVP by April 18, 2022. Thank you!
Virtual Golden Gala Celebration:
Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 7 p.m.
Join us online for an hour of celebration as we commemorate 50 years of service.
- Master of Ceremonies: T.J. Del Santo, WPRI-TV Meteorologist
- Attendees will receive a link to choose between six favor options
- Walk down memory lane & celebrate our journey
- Laugh with residents and staff
- Become a Jubilee Sponsor and you could win a 55″ Samsung Smart TV
- Engrave a leaf for our Tree of Life display
- Add a message to our time capsule
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact
Elise Strom at Aldersbridge Communities email@example.com | 401-438-4456
Thank you to our 2022 Golden Gala Sponsors:
Neighborhood Health Plan Rhode Island
Barbara Sokoloff Associates
Brennan, Recupero, Cascione, Scungio & McAllister, LLP
Concord Home Health
Jason C. Preciphs, Esq.
John O’Rourke & John Cunningham
Pannone Lopes Deveraux O’Gara LLP
Stackpole & Associates
Remington Computer Services
Bill & Clotide O’Gara
Elizabeth Roberts & Michael DiBiase
East Providence/Seekonk Rotary Club
Sanford & Son LLC
Mike & Linda Cole
Kathleen Kroessler Neurology & Acupuncture
United Way of Rhode Island
“The Gala is always entertaining and inspiring!”
The new Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, passed by Congress recently, offers 3 charitable giving deduction opportunities for donors:
1. Universal Charitable Donation: Whether you itemize or not, this provides for a deduction of up to $300 in cash. If you make a donation to Aldersbridge Communities in the year 2020 or after, you will not have to pay taxes on it. Gifts made are eligible for above-the-line-deduction on your tax return, in addition to the standard deduction.
2. Cash Contribution Caps Lifted: Donors who itemize can give more as a percentage of their adjusted gross income and still benefit from a tax deduction. The percentage limitations for cash gifts are relaxed/suspended, so 100% of your AGI can be deducted for 2020.
3. RMDs Suspended: Required minimum distributions (RMDs) from qualified retirement plans, including IRAs, are suspended. There will no longer be a $100,000 limit on the amount allowed to transfer to charity from your IRA. You can sell assets (above the amount of RMD) and distribute/donate to a charity like ours in cash – and realize an offsetting income tax deduction for the full amount.
Please show you CARE by making your cash gift to Aldersbridge Communities today.