Join us online for an hour of entertainment, fun and festivity from the comfort of your home.
- Master of Ceremonies: T.J. Del Santo from WPRI
- “Party Box” favor to be sent to all registrants
- Mix cocktails along with Capital Grille’s bartender
- Staff heroes to be celebrated and honored
- Music, comedy, and more!
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact
Elise Strom at Aldersbridge Communities email@example.com | 401-438-4456
Thank you to our 2021 Gala Sponsors:
Employee Community Services Association
General Dynamics, Electric Boat Quonset Point
Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island
Robert & Marti Bower
Concord Home Health
John Cunningham-Re/MAX on the Move
Remington Computer Services
“The Gala is always entertaining and inspiring!”
The new Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, passed by Congress recently, offers 3 charitable giving deduction opportunities for donors:
1. Universal Charitable Donation: Whether you itemize or not, this provides for a deduction of up to $300 in cash. If you make a donation to Aldersbridge Communities in the year 2020 or after, you will not have to pay taxes on it. Gifts made are eligible for above-the-line-deduction on your tax return, in addition to the standard deduction.
2. Cash Contribution Caps Lifted: Donors who itemize can give more as a percentage of their adjusted gross income and still benefit from a tax deduction. The percentage limitations for cash gifts are relaxed/suspended, so 100% of your AGI can be deducted for 2020.
3. RMDs Suspended: Required minimum distributions (RMDs) from qualified retirement plans, including IRAs, are suspended. There will no longer be a $100,000 limit on the amount allowed to transfer to charity from your IRA. You can sell assets (above the amount of RMD) and distribute/donate to a charity like ours in cash – and realize an offsetting income tax deduction for the full amount.
Please show you CARE by making your cash gift to Aldersbridge Communities today.